Send Medicine from Tamil Nadu to Australia
Medicine plays an essential in everybody’s life. Medicine is the art of healing. When anyone is
just not feeling well and good, then the one thing that comes to mind is medicine. With proper
research and technology, we have come up with various medications through which we can cure
many health issues and save people’s lives and give them some more years of their life. With the
doctors’ research not only have found various medicine but also we have made many technology
or equipment like ECG machines, EEG, City Scan machines, High-quality medicine packaging
machines, Computerised blood testing machines, digital diabetic testing machines, digital blood
pressure testing machines, and many more. This equipment makes the healing process fast and
Physical well-being is necessary for every individual as it will help them to do whatever they want. But suppose there is something wrong going on inside the body, then that individual will not be able to do anything. It affects many lives so being a healthy individual is very important, which is possible if we have good medication facilities.
Likewise, natural resources and medicines are also not available everywhere so it’s necessary to take the help of international trade and help each other whenever required as it will not only keep the human being alive but also generate mutual love and care between countries.
Does Australia Import Medicines from India?
Yes, Australia does import medicines from India. Australia imports around 90% of its medicine.
Here are some reasons why Australia does import medicine from India.
1. Australia is a country where the prices of commodities are comparatively very high. When compared to the United States, the medicine charges are higher by about 4- 5 times, and when compared to our nation, they are 30 – 40 times higher.
2. The size of the Australian Pharmaceutical market is small. It’s only around 1%of the world’s total pharmaceutical market.
3. Australia relies heavily on imports. Australia is a high importer Country. It ranks 22nd in the list of highly importers countries.
Courier companies for sending medicine to Australia from Tamilnadu
Tons of courier companies will help you deliver your medicine to Australia. They will make sure
that you bring a customer to be safe and convenient about your delivery and the whole process.
Some of these Australia courier companies are UBT pro express, Dwarka courier, DTDC courier
company, DHL express courier services, UPS courier partner, FedEx shipping company, Aramex
delivery services, and many more. Chennai is the capital of Tamil Nadu and is famous for its
trade and culture. Many courier companies will give you a delightful experience but one of the
best Australian courier services is The Deskmate International courier which is famous as the
best international courier in Chennai. These international courier services to Australia will
provide you with the best possible services ever and will provide a Hassle-free delivery. Here we
are going to see some of the features of these companies. They are listed below –
1. These companies will provide you with the cheapest courier experience and will courier your medicine from Tamilnadu to Australia.
2. These companies will provide you with the tracking facility, the insurance service, and many more to make the process convenient.
3. These courier companies also have the option of same-day delivery to cover all urgent delivery.
4. They will also provide you with a door-to-door facility so, that the customer has the best and most relaxing experience with an Australian courier from Tamilnadu.
5. These Australian courier services from Tamil Nadu will send a courier to Australia with safety so that they can make their customer happy. Hence, customer satisfaction is the key to success.
Documents required while sending medicine abroad via courier
1. Sender and Consignee Address
2. Valid Doctor Prescription
3. Two KYC Proof of the sender
4. Medicine Purchase Bill
Medicine courier charges
The charges while sending a courier depending on certain factors and factors vary from company
to company and from product to product. Here we want to send medicine from Tamil Nadu to
Australia. The two essential factors while calculating the cost are the weight of the product
medicines and the distance between the locations from Tamil Nadu, India to Australia.
The product’s weight is calculated in two aspects. The aspects are the actual weight and the dimensional weight. Actual weight is the weight shown in the weighting machine, and dimensional weight is the weight calculated after calculating some dimensions of the parcel and then dividing it by the DIM divisor.
While sending any medicine to any country, you have good research. There are different customs and rules for every country. And when it’s the matter of drugs and medicines, the rules are more strict. So be aware of all the nation’s rules and have a good consult with either your courier company or the broker who will make your process easier.