Send Medicines From Tamilnadu to US
Medicine is the art of healing. It’s an essential part of everybody’s life. With a help of researchers and doctors, Pharma has come up with various medications through which doctors can cure many health issues and save many lives. Medicine is a gift that helps people enjoy more of their life. Not only do we come up with various medicine but also, many technologies or equipment like High-quality medicine packaging machines, Computerised blood testing machines, digital diabetic testing machines, ECG machines, EEG, City Scan machines, digital blood pressure testing machines, etc. This equipment not only saves lives but gives many people their support system. Physical well-being is essential for every individual. Nowadays, we see that every individual is suffering from one medical condition for which they have to consume medicine for their survival. Physical well-being is the concept of keeping our body healthy from in and out so that individuals can carry the day to day activities without fatigue or physical stress. So being a healthy individual is crucial that is possible if we have good medication facilities.
International trade between India and USA
1. The United States and India have come together for the promotion of global security,
stability, and economic prosperity through trade, investment, and connectivity.
2. The United States supports India’s emergence as a leading global power.
3. U.S. and Indian trade in goods and services reached a record $157 billion.
4. There is great coordination between India and the USA at multiple organizations including the United Nations, G-20, Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Regional Forum, International Monetary Fund, World Bank, and World Trade Organization.
5. President of the USA Biden and the Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi Ji has had personal bilateral meetings. In that meeting, they reaffirmed their commitment to a resilient, rules-based international order that safeguards sovereignty and territorial integrity, upholds democratic values, and promotes peace and prosperity for all.
6. USA companies consider the Indian market as a critical market and are expanding their presence in our country. Whereas our Indian companies seek to have a presence in the USA market and want to have expansion there.
India plays an essential role in the world’s pharmaceutical industry. India is the largest player in medicine globally. The Country contributes around 60% of the global vaccines. Key segments of the Indian pharmaceutical industry are OTC medicines, Generics, APIs, Vaccines, Biosimilars, and Custom Research Manufacturing (CRM). India exports drug formulations & biologicals and these goods contribute to about 75% of the total pharmaceuticals exports out of India. UK and Russia are among the largest importers from India at a share of 3% and 2.4%, respectively during 2021-22. For the promotion of the Indian pharmaceutical industry, the Pharmaceutical Promotion and Development Scheme (PPDS) was introduced in 2017 with financial support for conducting seminars, conferences, exhibitions, and delegations.
Indian export of Medicine from India to the USA
The USA is among the largest importers from India at a share of 29% during 2021-22. The distance between India and USA is 13,568 km. There are many options if sending medicine from one place to another. There are numerous courier companies via which you can send medicine from India to the USA. India’s pharma exports to the USA in value grew at a CAGR of 6.9% over the last three years.
Shipping Medicine Internationally
Shipping medicine to the USA can be done in many ways. For sending medicines to the USA there are many international courier companies in India. Some of the international courier companies in India are DHL courier, FedEx courier, express courier, DTDC courier service, Blue dart courier service, Aramex courier service, Ecom express, etc. These are some of the best ways through which you can courier medicine to the USA.
Some of the common questions
1. How to send medicines to the USA?
You can ship prescription drugs to the U.S. when it’s been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). If the individual meets the requirements, the following things are to be included –
A valid copy of the doctor’s prescription, Complete name, address, and phone number of the recipient’s licensed treating physician,
Name and address of the drug manufacturer
Form of medicine (tablets, capsules, liquid, etc.)
Quantity, Type of packaging, Type of medical condition being treated, Dosage strength, Copy of passport (if the recipient is a non-resident).
2. Can we send medicines through courier to the USA?
Yes, you can send medicines through courier to the USA. There are many good courier companies in India through which we can send medicines.